zondag 12 augustus 2018

HAPPY HOWL-O-WEEN, WISHING YOU A TREAT-FILLED DAY (1)

For the ones thinking it's too early for Halloween card, look away. I can't wait for the fall to start and to create more Halloween cards. I just love making these cards. And I just needed a reason to use the Happy Howloween stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


First, I die cut all the elements for the scene. I took Black Licorice cardstock to die cut from, using the Village Border die. From Sticky Note cardstock, I die cut the little lights that go behind each window ( which I hate doing, it's so tiny). I also used the Grassy Border die and the Leafy Tree Backdrop: Landscape die. I only cut off the three, not using the frame.


I ink blended the sky with Distress Oxide Inks, using Shaded Lilac and Blueprint Sketch. For the grass I used Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Ink. For the tree I used regular Distress Inks, being Ground Espresso and Brushed Corduroy.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markes. Here are the colors I used:
Dogs: E53 - E55 - E57
Pumpkins: YR04 - YR07/ YG13 - G17
Superhero costume: R17 - R46
Hotdog costume: E25 - E29/ E08 - E18/ Y15 - YR23
Bones: E41 - E43
Bowl: BG15 - BG18


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment and added some hightlights and dots to the images, using a white gelly roll pen. I adhered the panel onto a Chili Pepper cardbase.


Do you still think it's too early? These images are too adorable, so I just couldn't help myself.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten