maandag 6 augustus 2018

LIFE IS BETTER WHEN WE BINGE WATCH TOGETHER (2)

A new challenge is up on the Lawn Fawnatics blog and it's all about your favorite place. And as many of you might know, watching movies is my favorite thing to do (together with crafting off course). So I decided to use the Screen Time stamp set from Lawn Fawn for this card.


I started by die cutting a piece of watercolor cardstock with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables. I added some ground with a Zig Markers, 020 - Red. I also added some splatter, with Candied Apple Distress Ink. A very simple background, for the cute scene I'm about to create.

I stamped the images and colored them with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Television: 090 - Grey
Boy: 071 - Flesh Color/ 062 - Dark Brown/ 050 - Yellow/ 032 - Persian Blue - 020 - Red
Girl: 071 - Flesh Color/ 072 - Beige/ 020 - Red/ 045 - Pale Green/ 050 - Yellow
Dog: 072 - Beige
Pizza: 072 - Beige/ 020 - Red/ 041 - Light Green Popcorn: 050 - Yellow/ 091 - Light Grey Cups: 042 - Turquoise Green/ 081 - Light Violet
Chips: 020 - Red/ 032 - Persian Blue/ 050 - Yellow


I die cut the images with my Cuttlebug and assembled the card. I adhered the panel onto Perfectly Plaid Spring paper. I stamped the sentiment and added the panel onto a Chili Pepper cardbase.


Please check out the challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and join us!


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten