donderdag 9 augustus 2018

CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW PAD (1)

I made this 'new home' card, using the Toadally Awesome stamp set, together with the Bayou Backdrop die. Both are from Lawn Fawn.


I first die cut all the elements that I wanted to create my scene with. Besides the Bayou Backdrop die, I also used Simple Stitched Hillside Borders, Grassy Borders and Meadow Borders.

I ink blended all the scene elements with Distress Oxide Inks. The colors I used are Blueprint Sketch and Shaded Lilac for the sky. For the bayou scene and the front grass border I used Twisted Citron. For the water I used Salty Ocean and I took Cracked Pistachio for the grass border in the back. The seperate leaves I ink blended with Abandoned Coral.


Onto the background I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment, with white Ranger embossing powder. And I added water drops to the water portion of the scene. I dabbed the drops off with a paper towel.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Frogs: UG11 - G21/ BG93 - BG96
Lilly pads: G05 - G29
Lillies: R81 - R83
Dragonflies: BG15 - BG18/ Y11 - Y06


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I added the panel onto a Sticky Note cardbase. I added some dots to the frogs, with a white gelly roll pen.

My most favorite thing to do is create scene cards like this. And I'm super happy with this card!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten