zaterdag 18 augustus 2018

HAPPY HALLOWEEN (7)

For this Halloween card, I used the Costume Party stamp set together with the Happy Howloween stamp set. And also a bunch of Lawn Fawn dies.


For the scene elements, I used several Lawn Fawn dies: The Meadow Borders die, Simple Stitched Hillsides, the Stitched Tree Borders and the Sund and Moon die set. I used Distress Inks and Distress Oxide Inks for blending. For the sky I used Blueprint Sketch and Spiced Marmalade Oxide Inks. For the Trees I used Vintage Photo Distress Ink and Abandoned Coral Oxide Ink. For the hill and grass I used Twisted Citron Oxide Ink. And for the moon I took some Fossilized Amber Distress Ink.


For the sky I splattered some water. I dabbed the droplets off with a paper towel.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Pumpkins: YR04 - YR07/ YG07 - G05
Pumpkin boy: YR04 - YR07/ YG07 - G05/ E25 - E29/ E000 - E21
Dinosaur boy: YG41 - G02/ Y15 - YR23/ E53 - E55 - E57
Dog: E25 - E29/ V04 - V09/ W5 - W7
Broom: E53 - E55/ W5 - W7
Candy: V09 - V04/ Y15 - YR23/ YG41 - G02


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment and added some highlights and do to the images with a white gelly roll pen. I adhered the panel onto a Blue Jay cardbase.


I love creating Halloween cards, so much fun!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten