vrijdag 24 augustus 2018

REVEAL WHEEL (7)

I designed this reveal wheel card for the Lawn Fawnatics Design Team. And this was a super fun project. In our design team, we had to make pairs of two. I teamed up with Christy. We had to pick the same Lawn Fawn products and create a card with it. We choose the You Are Sublime stamp set and the Reveal Wheel die. And this time we are not featured on the Lawn Fawnatics blog, but we have a post on the Lawn Fawn blog!!!!


I started by die cutting all the elements to create the reveal wheel. For the front panel, I wanted to do some ink blending. I used Distress Oxides: Cracked Pistachio and Salty Ocean. I applied Yeti Ink through the Rays stencil from Tim Holtz. To soften this white look, I rubbed it off with a paper towel.


I die cut two hills, with the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders. I ink blended some Antique Linnen and Walnut Stain Distress Ink. I also added some splatter, with Walnut Stain.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Submarine: R14 - R46/ C3 - C5/ C0 - C2/ YG41
Lobster: R14 - R46
Little fish: Y38 - YR07
Greenery: YG11 - YG13
Corals: YR00 - YR01 - Y02/ YG41 - G02/ R22 - R35
Hearts: R22 - R35


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment and added the panel onto a Chili Pepper cardbase. I stamped the little arrow next to the wheel.


Please make sure to check the Lawn Fawn Blog also Christy's awesome YouTube channel, to check her card and what she did with the same products.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

2 opmerkingen: