vrijdag 10 augustus 2018

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (33)

For this birthday card, I used the Hay There stamp set from Lawn Fawn and I also used some images from Happy Harvest.


I started by die cutting all the elements for the scene. I used the following Lawn Fawn dies: Grassy Border, Stitched Hillside Borders and Simple Stitched Hillside Borders.


I used Distress Inks for blending the scene elements. I used Twisted Citron for the grassy border, Crushed Olive for the grassy hill, Scattered Straw and Fossilized Amber for the wavy hill and Mermaid Lagoon for the sky.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Cow + Sheep: W5 - W7/ W0 - W2 - 0/ E000 E11
Chicken: W0 - W2/ YR23 - Y15/ R14
Chick: Y15 - YR23/ YR04
Sunflowers: YG07 - G28/ Y15 - YR23/ E25 - E29
Fences: E41 - E43
Pumpkins: YG07 - G28/ YR15 - YR07
Crow: W5 - W7/ Y15 - YR23
Barn: R14 - R46/ W5 - W7/ Y15 - YR23/ W0 - W2


I fussy cut all the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment and added some dots and highlights to the images with a white gelly roll pen. I adhered the panel onto a Chili Pepper cardbase.

I really liked combining these two stamp sets and get this fall feel.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten