zaterdag 17 juni 2017

YOU'RE PLANE AWESOME (1)

I've been wanting to use the paper plane, from the Plane and Simple stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I combined it with one of the chicks from Chirpy Chirp Chirp.


I started with die cutting a piece of Mermaid cardstock with the Stitched Cloudy Backdrops: Landscape. I also die cut a Grassy Border from Cilantro cardstock. I decided to stamp the sentiment in Noble Fir Ink onto the grassy border. I adhered the grass onto the cloud background with foam tape.

I stamped the paper plane, clouds and chick and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Paper plane: R22 - R35
Chick: Y00 - Y02/ YR02
Clouds: C0 - C2


I added faces and rosey ckeeks (with Wild Rose Ink) to the clouds. I fussy cut the images and adhered them to the panel. I adhered the panel onto a Blue Jay cardbase.


Easy to create, perfect friendship card.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten