zondag 18 juni 2017

WITH LOVE (3)

This love card I created with Gleeful Gardens from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting a frame with the Stitched Square Scallop Frames from MFT. For the background I used two Distress Ink colors and an ink blending tool. I used Picked Raspberry and Squeezed Lemonade.


I stamped the flower multiple times and the hummingbird. I colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Flowers: RV21 - RV23/ Y08 - Y17/ YG11 - G21
Hummingbird: BV000 - BV02/ Y17


I fussy cut the images. I adhered the frame onto the background and then added the flowers and hummingbird. I stamped the sentiment, which if from Fab Flowers. I adhered the panel onto a white cardbase and added some Nuvo Crystal Drops, in the color white.

Super simple and I love the colors.

I entered this card into the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge so please check it out.


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

1 opmerking:

  1. Gorgeous card, Joyce! I love the blend of colors in the sky, so unique and lovely! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen