dinsdag 20 juni 2017

BON VOYAGE (1)

For this travel card I pulled out an oldie and a new set from Lawn Fawn: Critters Down Under and Plane and Simple.


I started on the background, which I watercolored with Distress Inks. I first die cut some watercolor cardstock with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables. I then started watercoloring. I used Mermaid Lagoon and Cracked Pistachio for the sky and Mowed Lawn for the grass. I set it aside to dry


I stamped all the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Crocodile: YG11 - G21
Trees: E41 - E43/ YG11 - G21
Kangooroos: E31 - E33
Platypus: E57 - E20/ E00 - E11
Koala: E2 - W3 - W5 - W7
Plane: B18 - B39/ B00/ R14 - R46


I die cut the images and assembled the card. I adhered the panel onto a piece of Beach Side paper.

I'm planning on giving this card later this year, to someone who is traveling to Australia for a year.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten