dinsdag 13 juni 2017

HAVE AN UPBEET DAY (4)

It's been a while since I used the Rooting For You stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I combined it today with the Hoppy Easter mini set.


I started by stamping all the images. I used Lawn Fawn Inks for all the veggies. Here are the ink colors I used:
Carrot: Carrot Ink + Pumpkin Spice Ink
Raddish: Lobster Ink
Beet: Fresh Lavender Ink + Sugarplum Ink
Turnip: Butter Ink + Sunflower Ink
Leaves: Freshly Cut Grass Ink + Noble Fir Ink
Watering can: Mermaid Ink

The bunny I colored with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used for him:
Bunny: E41 - E43


I fussy cut all the images and went over to my scene. I die cut a rectangle, with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables, from Mermaid cardstock. I also die cut som rectangles from watercolor paper. I then die cut these rectangles with the Stitched Hillside Borders and the Meadow Borders. I used Distress Inks to give all the elements some color:
Hills: Antique Linen + Vintage Photo
Grass: Mowed Lawn + Lucky Clover


I stamped the sentiment in Doe Ink and assembled the card. I added the panel onto a piece of watercolor cardstock and then a Mermaid cardbase.

Isn't that cute, to see that rabbit between all those veggies?

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten