dinsdag 6 juni 2017

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (20)

For this birthday card I used the Plane and Simple stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting a background from some Watercolor Wishes cardstock, with the Stitched Cloudy Background: Landscape die. I also die cut grass from this paper in a different color, with the Grassy Border die. From brown cardstock I die cut hills with the Stitched Mountain Borders. The snow caps I die cut from white cardstock.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Airplane: R14 - R29 - R59/ Y15 - YR15/ C2 - C5
Banner: W0 - W2


I fussy cut the images and adhered all the elements onto the cloudy background. I added the card to a Guava cardbase. I stamped the sentiment inside the banner, with Carrot Ink.


This card was pretty simple to make, but I love the simple look of it.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten