zondag 11 juni 2017

DON'T WHIRRY, BE HAPPY (1)

For the newest Lawnfanatics Challenge the theme was "Cheerful Get Well". I created this get well (or encouragement) card with the So Smooth stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting a frame with the Fancy Scalloped Rectangle Stackables and the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables. I did this from Guava cardstock. I adhered this to a white cardbase, with foam tape.

I stamped the sentiment on the inside of the frame with Minty Fresh Ink.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Blender: R22 - R35/ B00/ W0 - W2/ W5 - W7/ YG41 - BG23
Frozen berries: YG41 - BG23/ R22 - R35
Cocktail: R22 - R35/ B00/ Y17
Strawberries: R22 - R35/ YG11
Banana peel: Y15 - Y17


I fussy cut all the images and adhered them into the frame. Underneath the images I put some Perfectly Plaid Paper. I added some Nuvo Crystal Drops onto it, in the color Dandelion Yellow. As a finishing touch I added some glitter to the blender and cocktail with the Clear Sparkple Pen from Spectrum Noir.


Please check out the challenge and maybe you can tag along. It's a lot of fun!


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

1 opmerking:

  1. Oh wow, this card is so adorable! I love the sweet colors and your awesome coloring! This card totally makes me smile! So happy you joined us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen