dinsdag 13 juni 2017

I'M STUCK ON YOU (2)

For this love card, I used the Stuck On You stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by trimming a piece of watercolor paper. I added some stitching detail to the top and bottom, with the Stitched Borders from Lawn Fawn. I then added some Fired Brick + Candied Apple Distress Inks onto a piece of accetate. I sprayed water on it and then I smooshed the ink onto the paper. I set the piece aside to dry.


I went over to the stamping. I stamped the flower pots and the plants. I used two colors for each item. Started with the lightest color and then added the darker one to the bottom of the stamp to create dimension. Here are the ink colors I used, all frmo Lawn Fawn:
Cacti: Freshly Cut Grass Ink + Noble Fir Ink
Pots: Carrot Ink + Pumpkin Spice Ink
Flower: Peachy Keen Ink + Plastic Flamingo Ink


I fussy cut the images. I added them to the panel and adhered the panel onto a piece of Beachside paper. I stamped the sentiment with Freshly Cut Grass Ink and Noble Fir Ink. The panel was adhered to a kraft cardbase.

A simple card, but I really like the dimensional look with the two ink colors on the stamped images.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten