dinsdag 20 juni 2017

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (22)

For this birthday card I used the Fab Flowers stamp set and I used a fun technique to give the flowers some extra dimension.


I stamped all the flowers and leaves. The top layer I restamped every time with Versamark Ink, which I then heat embossed with Clear Gloss Embossing Powder from Wow. Th inks I used are all from Lawn Fawn. Here are the ink colors I used:
Purple flowers: Fresh Lavender Ink + Juice Box Ink
Yellow flowers: Butter Ink + Sunflower Ink
Blue flowers: Merman Ink + Fish Tank Ink
Leaves: Freshly Cut Grass Ink + Noble Fir Ink


I also stamped a banner, from Bannerstastic, in Bubblegum Ink.

I fussy cut the images. I then die cut the word happy, with the Scripy Happy die, from Cilantro carstock. I stamped the word birthday inside the banner.

I die cut a piece of white cardstock with the Small Stithced Rectangle Stackables. I also die cut a piece of Watercolor Wishes paper, with the Fancy Scalloped Rectangle Stackables.


I assembled the card and finished off with some Nuvo Crystal Drops in the Bubblegum Blush color.

I really love that heat embossed layer on top of the flowers.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten