zondag 7 mei 2017

YOU'RE SEW AMAZING (1)

I specifically bought this Sewn With Love stamp set from Lawn Fawn, to create a Mother’s Day card.


I started on my background. I used the ink smooshing technique. I took a piece of watercolor cardstock. I used a piece of clear acetate and added Abandoned Coral Distress Ink to it, with a little water. I flipped the acetate over and smooshed the ink onto the paper. I added several layers to create the look I wanted. I set the panel aside to airdry.

I went over to my images. I stamped them onto white cardstock and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Sewing machine: W0 – W2/ YG41 – G02/ YR15 – YR68
Spools: E57 – E29/ YG41 – G02/ R22 – R35
Scissors: YR15 – YR68/ W0 – W2
Thimble: W0 – W2
Pin cushion: R22 – R35/ YG41 – G02
Pins: YR68
Buttons: R22 – R35/ YG41 – G02/ YR15 – YR68
Lid + label on jar: w0 – W2


I die cut all the images with the coordinating dies. I also die cut the watercolor panel, with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables.

I stamped the largest banner from the Bannertastic stamp set and colored it with W0 and W2 Copics. I fussy cut it. I stamped the sentiment and die cut it with the die.

I adhered all the images to the watercolored panel, with foam tape. I added it to a white cardbase and applied some Glossy Accents to the card. I just added some droplets onto it, in different sizes.


I really love how this card turned out.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten