zaterdag 20 mei 2017

DAD, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY (1)

We just had Mother’s Day, so now it’s time for the dads. I created this Father’s Day card with the Dad + Me stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I die cut a piece of Mermaid cardstock with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables. I also die cut two grass borders, with the Meadow Borders from Noble Fir cardstock. The sun, from Sun and Moon, I die cut from Fake Tan and Sunflower cardstock. The hills were cut from kraft cardstock, using the Stitched Mountain Borders.


I stamped the dad moose (I added the glasses) and the little moose and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Moose: E57 – E29
Antlers + hooves: E41 – E43


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment with Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder from Wow. I added the card to a Blue Jay cardbase.

An easy card to make, using only Lawn Fawn products. Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten