vrijdag 19 mei 2017

CRAFTY HAUL (13)

Yay, the new Lawn Fawn release is online and I just got my order in. Here is what I picked up:


The Stitched Cloudy Backdrop: Landscape is an expensive die, but one I know I'm going to use very often. It's such a great die, that can be used for so many different scenes.

That background die is perfect in combination with the Plane and Simple stamp set. I didn't have anything like this yet, so I wanted it in my stash. This set is great for more masculine cards and cards for boys.

There was one stamp set that I immediately needed when I first saw it. And that's the Wild For You stamp set. I just love those animals and it's been a while since we've had an all critter set. I already have a lot of ideas with these cute stamps.

Ahoy, Matey is another original set. Such cute pirates and additional images. Great to create a treasure map or a fun beach scene. I can't wait to craft with these stamps.

The Lift the Flap die set is fun for so many things. You can hide an image or sentiment on or inside the card, but it's also the perfect hiding place for a gift card. Loving it!

This mini set, called Duh-nuh, is just super cute. Who tought a shark could be this cute. I can combine it with Ahoy, Matey, but also with some other water themed sets I have, like Mermaid For You and Fintastic Friends. And I just love those sentiments!

And to finish off that water theme, I also got the Ocean Wave Accents. When you die cut with these, you can slide in an element to make it look like it's in the water.

I can't wait to craft with all these great goodies. Happy Crafting everyone!!!



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten