dinsdag 2 mei 2017

I'D BE OTTERLY LOST WITHOUT YOU (1)

For this Mother’s Day card I used the Otterly Love You stamp set from My Favorite Things.


I started on the background. I used Distress Ink. I took my mini ink blending tool, added Distress Ink to it and stamped the tool onto the paper. This leaves a circle shaped impression on the paper. I used four Distress Ink colors: Cracked Pistachio, Evergreen Bough, Mermaid Lagoon and Peacock Feathers. I also wanted to create some little dots, so I used the Polka Dots stencil from My Favorite Things. I used a light hand and added Cracked Pistachio onti it from the middle of the panel towards the outside. I also added some Mermaid Lagoon in some spots.


I die cut the panel with the Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX from My Favorite Things and set it aside.

I stamped the otter images, where the otter is holding the baby. I colored it with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Mom otter: E57 – E29
Baby otter: E43 – E31


I stamped the sentiment in Soot Ink from Lawn Fawn and adhered the image onto the panel. I added the panel to a white cardbase.

It’s meant to be a Mother’s Day card, but it can be used for other occasions.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten