zondag 21 mei 2017

HAVE A WILD BIRTHDAY (1)

For this birthday card I used the Wild For You stamp set from Lawn Fawn, my favorite from the new summer 2017 release!


I started by stamping all the animals. I colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Elephants: W0 – W2 – W5
Mouse: W5 – W7
Giraffe: Y21 – Y38/ E57 – E29/ E00 – E11
Lion: Y21 – Y38/ E 57 – E29
Crododile: YG11 – G21
Striped party hats: Y06 – YR16 – R17 – G14 – BV05
Polka dot party hats: YR16 – BV05/ G14 – R14
Crown: Y06 – Y15 – Y38


I fussy cut the images and went over to all the elements for the scene. For the background I took a piece of watercolor cardstock. I used Mermaid Lagoon and Peacock Feathers Distress Ink and an ink blending tool to color the sky. I die cut two grass borders, with the Meadow Borders dies, and used Mowed Lawn and Old Paper Distress Ink for this. I added water drops to all the blended pieces and dabbed them off with a paper towel.


I heat embossed the sentiment with Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder from Wow. I assembled the card and adhered it all to a white cardbase.


I already know I’m going to use this set a lot. This is super fun!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten