dinsdag 2 mei 2017

SUNNY DAYS AHEAD (2)

I made an encouragement card with the Happy Days stamp set from Simon Says Stamp.


For the background I used some pastel yellow cardstock. I repeatedly stamped the umbrella image onto it, with Butter Ink from Lawn Fawn. I wanted to create a tone on tone look. I double stamped each image, because it’s a very light ink color.

I stamped another umbrella and the speech bubble with sentiment onto white cardstock, using Versafine Onyx Black Ink. I heat embossed it with Clear Gloss Embossing Powder from Wow. I used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers to color it. Here are the colors I used:
Umbrella: 050 – Yellow/ 022 – Carmine Red
Cheeks: 026 – Light Pink
Speech bubble: 091 – Light Grey


I fussy cut the images and adhered it to the stamped background with foam tape. I adhered the panel onto a white cardbase and rounded of the bottom right and top left corner. For a finishing touch I added some drops of Glossy Accents here and there, to look like raindrops.


It’s not easy to see, but I really like the tone on tone look. And this card will brighten anyone’s day.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten