maandag 9 mei 2016

YOU ROCKED IT! (1)

I wanted to use the Strike Up The Band stamp set again, from My Favorite Things. I made this card for the MFT Color Challenge.


I started by stamping and coloring three of the rabbit images. I colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Fur: W0 – W2 – W5
Hat + pants: YR02 – YR04 – YR07
Jacket: YG03 – G14
Rim of hat + buttons + shoes: V01 – V04 – V09
Trumpet + stick: Y02 – Y08
Drum: C0 – C2/ V01 – V04 – V09


Once the watercolored background was dry, I stamped the sentiment and musical notes with Versafine Onyx Black Ink. I adhered the rabbits onto the panel with foam tape. The entire panel was adhered onto a white landscape cardbase, also with foam tape.


I started out with no idea, only the colors I wanted to use. I’m pretty happy with this card. Please check out the Color Challenge over at the MFT blog.


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten