dinsdag 10 mei 2016

OH HAPPY DAY (1)

Today I made a card using the Adorable Elephants stamp set. I made a birthday card.


I wanted to use two elephants and the heart shaped balloon. I stamped them onto some white cardstock and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used.

Elephants: W0 – W2 – W5
Ears: RV02 – RV21 – W0
Balloon: R14 – R17 – R59


I die cut the images with my Cuttlebug and went over to my background. I used one of the pattern papers from Let’s Polka in the Meadow, from Lawn Fawn, as my sky. I die cut some clouds with the Puffy Cloud Borders from Lawn Fawn and grass with the Grassy Border, also from Lawn Fawn.

I adhered the clouds and grass to the pattern paper. For both I adhered the front layer with foam tape for some extra dimension. The elephants and ballon I also taped down with foam tape. I stamped the sentiment with Versafine Onyx Black Ink. This sentiment is from the Oh Happy Day stamp set by Avery Elle.

As a finishing touch I added some Wink of Stella clear glitter to the balloon and covered it with Glossy Accents from Ranger. This way it looks like an actual balloon.


I’m going to send it to my friend Irene, who celebrates her birthday May 12th.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten