dinsdag 24 mei 2016

IT'S A BOY/ IT'S A GIRL (1)

I had a clear idea in my head before I started these cards. I made two of the same baby cards, one girl and one boy version, with the Plus One stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting three hearts from some Tim Holtz Watercolor cardstock. I used the Hearts dies from Lawn Fawn. Those hearts are going to be the shaker windows on the cards. When the hearts were die cut, I used Distress Inks as watercolors to color the panel. I used Picked Raspberry for the girl card and Salty Ocean for the boy card.

I let the watercolored panels dry and went over to the image. I stamped the stork twice and colored it with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Stork: W0 – W2
Beak: Y17 – YR04
Blue bag: BG000 – BG01
Pink bag: RV21 – RV23


I fussy cut the stork with my scissors. I stamped the sentiment on both panels and started assembling my shaker cards. I used a double layer of foam tape and added some Pretty Pink Posh sequins to the shaker windows. I added the boy card to some blue cardstock and the girl card to dark pink cardstock. I adhered the stork with some foam tape and the panels flat to a white cardbase. As a finishing touch I added some Wink of Stella clear glitter to the bags.


Real cute baby cards, for a boy and for a girl. I’m really happy with how they turned out.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten