zondag 22 mei 2016

LET'S SHELL-EBRATE (1)

This Party Posse stamp set from Paper Smooches has some cute images, but the turtle I wanted to use first. Especially because of the adorable sentiment that goes with it.


I started by stamping the turtle and colored him with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Turtle: G14 – G07 – G28
Shell + toes: E25 – E29 – E77
Hat: BV02 – BV13 – BV17/ V04 – V06 – V12
Balloon: V04 – V06 – V12


I fussy cut him with my scissors and went over to the background. I die cut a rectangle with the Double Stitched Rectangle STAX from My Favorite Things. I used Let’s Polka in the Meadow pattern paper from Lawn Fawn. I also die cut some grass with the Grassy Border Die from Lawn Fawn. I cut the border in half, so I have two small borders. I adhered them to the pattern paper. The front grassy border I adhered with foam tape. I also did that with the turtle and the balloon.

I stamped the sentiment in Sugarplum Ink from lawn Fawn and cut a flag banner. I added it to the panel.


I used some Wink of Stella for the balloon and party hat and I also added a white stripe to the balloon with a white gel pen. I adhered the panel to a kraft cardbase.

Such a cute and simple card.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten