maandag 30 mei 2016

DAD YOU'RE O-FISH-ALLY AWESOME (1)

I love this Dad + Me stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I combined it with the Stitched Mountain Borders, also by Lawn Fawn, to create a father’s day card.


I started by trimming a piece of light blue cardstock, to use as my base layer. I die cut two mountain borders with my Cuttlebug. I also die cut some grass with the Grassy Border from Lawn Fawn.

I stamped all the images. Some of them I stamped with Lawn Fawn Inks and some I colored with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bears: E25 – E29/ E11
Fish: W0 – W2 – W5
Water: Fish Tank Ink
Plants: Noble Fir Ink and Doe Ink


I fussy cut all the images. I stamped the sentiment with Versamark Ink and heat embossed it with Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder from Wow. I then assembled my card. I adhered everything flat and eventually adhered the panel to a black cardbase. I made sure that there was a little border all around.


This card is going to be for my dad, for father’s day!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten