woensdag 18 mei 2016

TURNIPS, RADISHES, BEETS, CARROTS (1)

I created some cute tags, using the Rooting For You stamps from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting the tags, from blue cardstock, with the Double Stitched Rectangle STAX from My Favorite Things. I also used the Double Stitched Circle STAX, to create the hills, using some kraft cardstock. I die cut them with my Cuttlebug.


Then I went ahead and stamped all the veggies. I used multiple colors for each vegetable. Here are the inks I used:
Carrot: Carrot Ink and Pumpkin Spice Ink (Lawn Fawn)
Turnip: Butter Ink and Fresh Lavender Ink (Lawn Fawn)
Beet: Fresh Lavender and Juice Box Ink (Lawn Fawn)
Radishes: Lobster Ink (Lawn Fawn)
Leafs and veins: Sour Apple Ink and Green Room Ink (My Favorite Things)
Name cards: Sunflower Ink (Lawn Fawn)


I fussy cut all of the veggies with my scissors and started assembling my tags. I adhered the hills onto the tags with foam tape and then added the vegetables and name cards to the tags. I poked a hole in each of the tags, so you can put some twine or ribbon through it and add it to a present.

Lovely right! This will make any gift even more fun.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten