zondag 21 februari 2016

WEEKLY WISH LIST (8)

Here is this week's wish list.

Stamps: Chirpy Chirp Chirp (Lawn Fawn)
 
 
This is a perfect set for Easter, which is not that far away. But you actually use this stamp set all year round. It's also great for making birthday cards or baby cards for example. Such an adorable images and sentiments.

Dies: Die-namics Birthday Centerpieces (My Favorite Things)
 
 
This die is perfect for creating shaker cards. And this will be the focal point of the card. And those little dies on the bottom can be used as shaker material. There is also a Christmas version of this die.

Inks: Butter (Lawn Fawn)
 
 
What a beautiful soft yellow color. I haven't seen any other company having this color in their collection.

Other: Craft Tweezers (EK Success)
 
 
When I craft, my fingers are Always dirty and sticky. I really need a pair of tweezers, especially for picking up smaller pieces, sequins or while heat embossing smaller pieces of paper.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten