zondag 21 februari 2016

LUV U BOTS (1)

I used another new set today: the Boom Bots stamp set from Paper Smooches. It’s my first product from this company and I love it!!!!
 
 
I started by stamping one of the robots onto some white cardstock. I also stamped the sentiment and the little speech bubble with the heart. I colored the robot with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
W0 – W2 – W5/ B13 B49/ R11
 
 
For the background I wanted to use stamps as well, plus some great Lawn Fawn Inks to stamp them with. I used the nuts and bolts that come with this set and I stamped them from the top left corner to the bottom center. I used three different Lawn Fawn Inks: Soot, Mermaid and Lobster. For Soot and Lobster I used second degree stamping. Which means, you ink up the stamp, stamp it onto a scrap piece of paper and the ink that is left on the stamp you stamp on your project. This makes the color lighter. I thought Soot and Lobster were a little too bold for the card I had in mind.
 
 
I adhered the front panel flat to a dark grey cardbase, rounded off the bottom right corner with the We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper and added some Wink of Stella clear glitter to the robot and the heart inside the speech bubble. And that finished my card.

It’s a lovely card to send to a loved one.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten