vrijdag 12 februari 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (2)

I wanted to use the moose image from the Critters in the Arctic stamp set by Lawn Fawn for a birthday card. I had an idea in my head. It didn’t exactly turn out the way I wanted, but I’m still pretty happy with it.
 
 
I started by stamping the moose. I also stamped a balloon image six times. It’s from the Adorable Elephants stamp set from My Favorite Things. I only stamped the balloon, not the strings. I added them myself with a Sakura black pen and wrapped them around his antlers. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Moose: E35 – E29 – E25
Antlers + hooves: E00 – E11 – E21
Balloons: BG13 – BG23 – BG49/ YR15 – YR17 – YR68/ B05 – BV05 – B28

I added some white dots to the cheeks of the moose, with a Uni-ball white gel pen and some Wink of Stella glitter to the balloons. Then I added Glossy Accents from Ranger to the balloons.
 
 
I added the panel to a blue cardbase and rounded of the top right corner with a We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper.

A funny birthday card!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten