zondag 4 februari 2024

YOU'RE TOTALLY MY JAM (1)

I created this fun love/ friendship-themed card using the Berry Special stamp set from Lawn Fawn. 



For the background I did some clouds, using a cloud stencil and Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Ink. I die cut grass using the Grassy Border. For the blending I used Twisted Citron and Lucky Clover Distress Oxide Inks. 



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here is a list of all the colors:
Mice; E41 - E43 - E44/ E04 - E11/ E31 - E33 - E35/ B24 - B26
Strawberries: R32 - R35 - R37/ G24 - G28
Bee: Y15 - Y17 BG000 - B00
Jam: R32 - R35 - R37/ B24 - B26/ Y15 - Y17
Flowers: Y15 - Y17/ BG000 - B00
Signs: E31 - E33 - E35



I die cut all the images. I also die cut the Giant XOXO die from Raspberry cardstock. The sentiment was stamped on Vellum and heat embossed with white embossing powder. 

I assembled the card, added the swirly line behind the bee, in Manatee Ink. I used a white gel pen to add highlights to the images. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten