zondag 11 februari 2024

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY (2)

I'm on the Lawn Fawn blog today with this Valentine's Day card. I used the Wood You Be Mine? stamp set. 



For the background I used Speckled Eggshell cardstock. I took the Heart Wreath Stencils and ink blended this onto the background using Clover, Celery Stick and Wild Rose Lawn Fawn Inks. 



I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Beavers: E31 - E33 - E35/ E29 - E57
Hearts + bow: R32 - R35
Grass: G24 - G28
Log: E71 - E74 - E79



I die cut the images and added the images to the ink blended background. I had already stamped the sentiment onto the heart that the beavers ar gnawing on. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten