zondag 25 februari 2024

HOPE YOUR DAY IS FILLED WITH FUN (3)

For this farm-themed card, I used the Hay There, Hayrides stamp set, together with the newest add on set Hay There, Hayrides Bunny Add-On. 



I die cut a piece of watercolor cardstock with the Large Mini Slimline Stackables. I also die cut a piece of Narwhal cardstock, which I splattered with Black Soot Distress Oxide Ink. From Cilantro cardstock I die cut a Grassy Border, which I ink blended with Lucky Clover Distress Oxide Ink. 



I ink blended the sky using a cloud stencil and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink. And I die cut a piece of white Woodgrain cardstock with the new Little Farm Fence Border.



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers;
Tractor: G82 - G85/ C3 - C5 - C7/ C0 - C3/ B41 - B45
Bunnies: W0 - W3 - W5/ E02/ E33 - E35/ E41 - E43/ W5 - W7
Carrots: Y17 - YR68/ G82 - G85
Karts: C3 - C5 - C7/ C0 - C3/ G82 - G85/ E57 - R79
Sign: E31 - E33 - E35
Hay: YR23 - Y26



I die cut all the images and assembled the card I used a white gel pen to add highlights to the images. I stamped the sentiment in Carrot Ink (if that isn't the perfect color, I don't know what is).  

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten