woensdag 7 februari 2024

YOU OCTOPI MY THOUGHTS (1)

I'm on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog today with this interactive slide card, using Ocean Shell-Fie. 



I die cut the Slide On Over Maze die from a piece of Watercolor Wishes paper. I'm going to layer this over a piece of All the Dots paper. 



I stamped all the images and colored them with Copic Markers:
Octopus: BG11 - BG13/ V06 - V09
Jellyfish: B24 - B26/ V22 - V25
Fish: B24 - B26/ V22 - V25/ YG00 - YG03
Clam: V22 - V25/ V06 - V09
Bubbles: BG11 - BG13
Seaweed: B24 - B26/ YG00 - YG03
Rocks: W0 - W3 - W5
Camera: W3 - W5 - W7/ BG11 - BG13/ V06 - V09/ YG00 - YG03



I die cut all these images and assembled the card. I added some extra foam to a penny and the jellyfish, this is the image that is going to move through the maze. 



I used a white gel pen to add some hightlights. 

I'm super happy with this card. 



Make sure to visit the Lawn Fawnatics Blog for our challenge of interactive cards, and join us!!!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten