zondag 25 februari 2024

HOPPY MOTHER'S DAY (1)

I created a Mother's Day card with the Kanga-Rific stamp set from Lawn Fawn. A set I absolute love. I also used its add-on set. 



For the background, I used some stencils to create a scene: Grassy Stencil + Mountain Stencil. I used the following Distress Oxide Inks to blend the scene elements: Twisted Citron, Lucky Clover, Tattered Rose, Tea Dye, Gathered Twigs and Tumbled Glass. I added splatter with Gathered Twigs. With this stenciling, I created only one layer. 



I stamped all the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here is a list of all the colors I used:
Kangaroos: E31 - E33 - E35
Trees: E57 - E29/ YG00 - YG03 - YG13
Bird: E41 - E43/ BG13/ Y06 - Y15
Lizards: BG11 - BG13/ Y17 - YR16
Rocks: W0 - W3 -W5
Grass: YG00 - YG03 - YG13
Flowers: YG00 - YG03 - YG13/ Y06 - Y15
Butterflies: Y06 - Y15
Sign: C0 - C3/ Y06 - Y15



I die cut all the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. I used a white gel pen to add highlights, I stamped the sentiment at the top of the card. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten