zondag 11 februari 2024

THIS CARD IS SCENT WITH LOVE (1)

For this Valentine's Day/ love themed card, I used used the Scent with Love and its add-on set, both from Lawn Fawn. 



For the background I used Speckled Eggshell cardstock. I took the Conversation Hearts Stencils and ink blended the hearts with Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide Ink. The words were ink blended with Aged Mahogany Distress Ocide Ink. 

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Skunks: W3 - W5 - W7/ E11 - E04
Bow: R01 - R22
Banner + flower: R01 - R22/ R32 - R35 - R37 - R39
Balloon: R32 - R35 - R37 - R39
Cupcake: E55 - E57/ R32 - R35 - R37 - R39/ R01 - R22
Scent: E41 - E43



I die cut all the images and assembled the card. I added a strip of Paperbag cardstock with the sentiment heat embossed onto it with white embossing powder. 

I added some highlights with a white gel pen as a finishing touch and I rouned the top left and bottom right corners. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten