maandag 19 februari 2024

HOPE YOUR DAY BLOOM WITH HAPPINESS (3)

Today is the start of a new challenge at the Lawn Fawnatics Blog The theme is "Spring Fling". I decided to create a scene using the Garden Before 'n After set with the Berry Special stamp set. 



For the sky I ink blended Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Inks together. I die cut the Grassy Border and inked it with Lucky Clover and Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Inks.



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used: 
Mouse: W0 - W3 - W5/ R05 - R27/ B24 - B26/ E11 - E04
Flowers: G82 - G85/ YG00 - YG03/ Y15 - Y17/ Y38 - YR68/ R05 - R27/ BG11 - BG13/ V22 - V25
Flower pots: YR38 - YR68/ R05 - R27/ B24 - B26  
Bee; Y15 - Y17/ BG11 - BG13
Watering can: V22 - V25
Seeds; Y15 - Y16/ G82 - G85



I die cut the images. I also die cut letters from Sunflower cardstock, using Henry's ABCs die set. I ink blended the bottom of each letter with Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide Ink. 

I assembled the card. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder. I added highlights to the images using a white gel pen. 



Make sure you visit the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and join our challenge!!!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten