zondag 8 januari 2023

YOU MAKE MY HEART SMILE (1)

I created this love themed card, with All My Heart stamp set from Lawn Fawn, which came as a free gift with a $60 + purchase on their website. 



I used the Large Mini Slimline Stackables and die cut some Ballet Slippers cardstock with one of the rectangles. I stamped the solid and outlined hearts from the set with Ballet Slippers Ink, to create a tone on tone look. 

I matted this piece onto a slightly larger piece, die cut from Chili Pepper cardstock. 



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used on this card:
Mouse: E41 - E43 - E44/ E11 - E04
Balloon + hearts: R05 - R46

I fussy cut everything and assembled the card. I stamped pieces of the sentiment onto strips of Black Licorice cardstock, heat embossing it with white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn. The word heart was stamped directly onto the background. I used a white gel pen to add highlights. On the balloon, I used some Sparkle Glaze, to make it look like an actual balloon. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten