maandag 16 januari 2023

HAPPY ❤ DAY (2)

There is a new challenge and it's all about hearts!! I made this cute goat themed Valentine, using the You Goat This stamp set, together with the Heart Garden Border. 



For the sky I used Tumbled Glass and Faded Jeans Distress Oxide Inks. I die cut the mountains from Fog cardstock, using the Stitched Mountain Border die set. I ink blended them with Hippo Ink. The Heart Garden Border and Grassy Border were both die cut from Cilantro cardstock and ink blended with Lucky Clover Distress Oxide Ink. I die cut the individual heart flowers from Guava and Ballet Slippers cardstocks. 


I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here is a list of all the colors I used for this card: 
Goats: W3 - W5 - W7/ E41 - E43 - E44/ E31 - E33 - E35/ E57 - E79/ W0 - W3
Hearts + bow: R27 - R59
Flowers: Y15 - Y17/ R01 - R32
Bell: Y15 - Y17/ R27 - R59



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentimetn towards the top of the card. I used a white gel pen to add highlights. 

Please make sure you check out the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog and join us!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



2 opmerkingen:

  1. Love this, Joyce!!! So cute and so fresh! I may have to copy it!
    Thanks for your inspirational posts.
    Lori S in PA

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen