woensdag 4 januari 2023

INSTEAD OF TEXTING, I MADE THIS CARD (4)

Today my card is featured on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog , for the "Let's Celebrate" theme. I used the Wood You Be Mine stamp set for this birthday card. 



For the background I used a piece of Vanilla malt cardstock. I took the Falling Hearts Stencils (one of them) and ink blended the heart onto the cardstock, using Gathered Twigs Distress Oxide Ink.

I die cut a piece of Cilantro cardstock with the Grassy Border die. I ink blended the grass blades with Lucky Clover Distress Oxide Ink.



I stamped the images. I also used images from Virtual Friends Add-On and Say What? Holiday Critters. everything was colored with Copic Markers. Here is a list:
Beaver: E33 - E35/ E57 - E79
Log: E41 - E43 - E44 - E47
Banner + card: E35 - E37/ E41 - E43
Grass: G82 - G85
Hearts: E35 - E37



I die cut all the images and assembled the card. I used a white gel pen for the highlights. 

Please visit the  Lawn Fawnatics Blog for inspiration and join us for this challenge!!!

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten