maandag 2 januari 2023

CELEBRATE (1)

Let's celebrate!!! New year, new Lawn Fawnatics theme. I used the Simply Celebrate Critters stamp set to create this cute birthday card. 



For the background I used a piece of Gotta Have Gingham Rainbow paper. I added a strip of Blue Jay cardstock to the bottom.

I stamped the images and colored everything. I also used images from All the Hats and Simply Celebrate Critters Add-On. Here is a list of all the Copic Markers I used for coloring the images:
Dogs: E33 - E35/ E00 - E11/ E57 - E79/ C5 - C7/ E3 - E5/ E41 - E43 - E44 - E47/ C0 - C2
Hats: B24 - B26/ BG000 - BG01/ BG45 - BG49/ Y15 - Y17



I fussy cut or die cut the images. I die cut the word 'celebrate' from sparkle cardstock, using Henry's ABCs die set. I stamped the mini sentiments in the speech bubbles.

I assembled the card and added some white highlights with a gel pen. 



Make sure to check out the challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog for inspiration and join us!!!

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten