zondag 8 januari 2023

YOU MAKE MY BEAKER BUBBLE (1)

One of my favorite Valentine's sets is the Cute Chemist stamp set from My Favorite Things. I happen to have some chemists in my friend circle, so this will be for them on "Galentine's Day". 



For the background I used the Small Brick Wall stencil. I used a Kraft cardstock base and Doe Ink from Lawn Fawn. 

I trimmed a strip of Woodgrain cardstock, to function as a shelve. I also added some splatter with Black Soot Distress Oxide Ink. 



I stamped the beakers and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Beakers: R35 - R37 - R39/ Y17 - YR04/ Y02 - Y15/ YG00 - YG03/ BG53 - BG57/ B60 -B63 - B66/ R81 - R83 - R85/ C0 - C3

I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment directly onto the background. I used a white gel pen to add highlights.  



Check out the My Favorite Things shop for products by clicking on the link: My Favorite Things

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten