zondag 22 januari 2023

LOVE YA (2)

I created this Valentine's Day card with the Stud Puffin stamp set and Giant Outlined Love Ya die from Lawn Fawn. 



For the background I die cut a piece of Watercolor Wishes Rainbow pattern paper with the Quilted Heart Backdrop: Landscape die. I layered this onto a piece of Chili pepper cardstock. 

I layered this onto vellum, which was di cut with the Lacy Heart Stackables die set. 

The Giant Outline Love Ya was die cut from Black Licorice cardstock, the letters from Chili Pepper cardstock and the hearts from Pixie Dust Glitter cardstock. 



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here is a list of all the colors I used:
Puffins: W3 - W5 - W7/ Y15 - Y17/ Y38 - YR07
Bow + hearts: R05 - R27
Flower: Y15 - Y17/ R01 - R32
Cupcake: R01 - R32/ R05 - R27/ E57 - E79

I die cut the images and assembled the card. I added highlights with a white gel pen to the images.  



 Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten