zondag 29 januari 2023

I'M HERE FOR YOU (3)

I'm on the Lawn Fawn blog today with the sweet friendship card. I used the Happy Hugs stamp set from Lawn Fawn. 



For the background I die cut a piece of watercolor cardstock with the Outside In Stitched Square Stackables and ink blended it with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink. I used a cloud stencil and Prize Ribbon Distress Oxide Ink to add clouds to the background. 

I used the Gansai Tambi Starry Colors silver watercolor and splattered it onto the background. 

I die cut the Full Moon die and ink blended the edges with Jellyfish Ink. 



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Squirrels: E31 - E33 - E35/ E41 - E43 - E44
Branch: E57 - E79/ G82 - G85
Heart: R32 - R35 - R39

I stamped the sentiment inside the speech bubble. I assembled the card, matted it onto a piece of Gotta Have Gingham paper and added highlights to the images with a white gel pen. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


1 opmerking: