zondag 8 januari 2023

WOOD YOU BE MINE? (1)

I created a wood-themed Valentine's scene, with the Wood You Be Mine? stamp set and Build-a-Cabin die set from Lawn Fawn. 



For the sky, I used a cloud stencil and Speckled Egg Distress Oxide Ink. I die cut some Noble Fir cardstock with the Puffy Clouds die, to make it look like a bush. I ink blended with Rustic Wilderness and Black Soot. For the grass I used the Grassy Border die, Cilantro cardstock and Lucky Clover Distress Oxide Ink. 

For the cabin I used the following cardstocks: Woodgrain, Fog, Narwhal, Sunflower and Chili Pepper.



I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here is a list of all the colors:
Beavers: E31 - E33 - E35/ E57 - E79
Log: E57 - E79/ E41 - E43
Hearts: R35 - R39



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto a strip of Chili Pepper cardstock. I used a white gel pen to add highlights to the images. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten