donderdag 10 september 2020

TRICK OR TREAT, HOPE YOUR DAY IS AMAZING! (1)

I created a magic picture changer card with the new Fox Costumes Before 'n After stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by creating everything for the magic picture changer. I ink blended with Shaded Lilac and Dusty Concord Oxide Ink. I stamped and masked the images inside the magic picture changer before I started ink blending.


I used the Stiched Hillside Borders and Grassy Border, which I die cut from Cilantro cardstock and ink blended with Lucky Clover Oxide Ink.

I assembled the elements for the magic picture changer and added a pull tab with Black Licorice and Fake Tan cardstock.


I stamped the images. I also used the birch trees from the Joy to the Woods stamp set. I colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Foxes: E31 - E35/ E000 - E00/ E04
Birds: Y08 - Y17/ YR68
Costumes: Co - C2 - 0/ W5 - W7/ E31 - E35/ E25 - E29/ Y08 - Y17/ R35 - R39/ Y38 - YR68/ V01 - V12/ BG000 - B00/ G43 - G46
Trees: W0 - W2 - W3
Treat bag: Y38 - YR68


I die cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment and added dots and highlights to the images with awhite gelly roll pen.


Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for their newest products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten