donderdag 10 september 2020

LOVE YA (1)

I created a pull tab card, using the new Snow Much Fun stamp set and the Waving Pull Tab Starter Set from Lawn Fawn.


It's a Christmas set, but since it's too early (at least for me) to create Christmas or winter themed cards, I made it a fall card. I ink blended the background with Fossilized Amber and Ripe Persimmon Distress Inks.


I stamped the images, also used the Jump for Joy stamp set, and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bears: E25 - E29/ Y21 - Y26
Leaves: R35 - R39/ Y08 - Y17/ Y21 - Y26/ Y38 - YR68
Scarf: G43 - G46


I die cut all the images. I created the pull tab elements. I used Chili Pepper and No. 2 Pencil cardstock for this.


I assembled the card. Now when you pull the tab, the arms of the big bear move up and down. Too cute!


To finish the card I stamped the sentiment with Cranberry Ink and added white highlighst and dots with a gelly roll pen.

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for the new products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten