zondag 20 september 2020

BOO! (1)

For this Halloween card I used the Fox Costumes Before ‘n After from Lawn Fawn. I’m loving this set, I’ve been using it a lot.



For the sky I used Squeezed Lemonade, Spiced Marmalade and Dusty Concord Oxide Inks. I die cut a Grassy Border, which I ink blended with Twisted Citron and Lucky Clover Oxide Inks.



I used the Build-a-House die set, together with the Build-a-House Halloween Add-On. I used Black Licorice and Storm Cloud cardstock. For the windows I ink blended the insides with Squeezed Lemonade and Spiced Marmalade Oxide Inks again. I stamped a little spider, that comes from the Tiny Halloween stamp set. The cob web was die cut from Fog cardstock.



I also die cut a tree, using the Leafy Tree Backdrop: Landscape, and the Spooky Fence Border die from Black Licorice cardstock.

The ‘moon’ was die cut from watercolor cardstock, using the Small Stitched Circle Stackables. I added silver paint to it.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:

Foxes: E31 – E35/ E000 – E02
Birds: Y08 – Y17/ Y38 – YR68
Bee costume: Y08 – Y17/ W5 – W7/ B63 – B66
Donut costume: B63 – B66/ E31 – E35/ Y38 – YR68
Pumpkin costume: Y38 – YR68/ E31 – E35
Treat bag: Y38 – YR68



I die cut all the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment and a little hanging spider from the tree. I added dots and highlights with a white gelly roll pen.

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten