donderdag 24 september 2020

HAPPY HAUNTING (5)

 For this Halloween card, I used the Cute Cobweb die set, along with the Bunting Borders die set and Speech Bubbles die set, from Lawn Fawn.




I used a Sugarplum cardbase and ink blended the edges with Seedless Preserves and Black Soot Distress Ink.

I die cut two cobwebs, using Narwhal cardstock. The spiders were die cut from Black Licorice cardstock. I added some white cardstock behind the big one, to bring out the eyes and mouth.




For the banners, I used Narwhal, Cilantro and Sparkle cardstocks. I used Fake Tan cardstock for the speech bubble. I ink blended this with Candied Apple Distress Ink. The green banners were ink blended with Lucky Clover Distress Ink.

I added the sentiment and adhered everything onto the cardbase. I used a white gelly roll to add highlights. I also used it to create a dotted background. 




A very simple card, but I loved making it. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten