zondag 6 september 2020

NO TRICKS, JUST TREATS, WISHING YOU A TREAT-FILLED DAY (1)

Still one of my favorite Halloween sets: the Happy Howloween stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I come back to it every year and I love dressing those dogs up in costumes. For this card I only used one of the dog images and styled it in three different ways.


For the background I used some Canned Pumpkin cardstock. I don't used this color very often, but thought it would be perfect for this card. I took my clouds stencil from My Favorite Things and ink blended clouds to the background using Yeti Ink. I added some splatter with gold paint.

For the ground I used Kraft cardstock. I stamp the sentiment onto this piece, using Versafine Onyx Black Ink and Pumpkin Spice Ink.


I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Dogs: E25 - E29/ W2 - W3 - W5/ E31 - E35
Bowl: B63 - B66
Pumpkins: Y08 - Y17 - YR04
Costumes: G14 - G05/ B63 - B66
Broom: E25 - E29/ E31 - E35
Bone: W0 - W2 - W3 - W5
Moon: Y08 - Y17


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card.

Halloween can't come soon enough :D

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten