maandag 21 september 2020

THANKS A LATTE, YOU'RE THE CREAM TO MY COFFEE (1)

Today is the start of another new Lawn Fawnatics challenge and the theme is "Awesome Autum". One of my favorite themes, since fall is my favorite season. I used the Thanks a Latte stamp set for this thank you/ friendship card.


I decided to work on the cardbase, which was cut from Kraft cardstock. I wanted to create a table, with a table cloth. I used some Perfectly Plaid Fall paper. I die cut Vanilla Malt cardstock with the Stitched Scalloped Border dies.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. I also used some images from Happy Harvest. Here are the colors I used:
Mugs: BG18 - BG72/ R35 - R39/ Y08 - Y17/ E25 - E29
Scarf: R35 - R39
Pumpkins: E25 - E29/ Y38 - YR68 




The coffee in the left mug was stamped with Doe Ink.

I fussy cut the images. and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment. The swirly lines above the mug was stamped in Doe Ink. I also added highlights with a white gelly roll pen.

Please check out the challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and join us!!!

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten